- Initiating, Planning, developing Project schedule, and schedule baseline, determining budget, planning quality and developing quality management plan, planning communication, planning Risk management, planning risk responses.
- Directing and managing project execution, managing stakeholders’ expectations, and conducting procurement.
- Monitoring and controlling project works, tracking and regulating progress.
- Coordination of pre- construction activities, including appointment of specialist consultants for specific parts of the studies, development of programs and cost plans.
- Management of the tendering process, including tender evaluation and reports, as well as negotiations with contractors.
- Coordination of the construction phase, including the development of plans, preparation of high level reports on physical, time, financial progress, overall management of all contractors and consultants.
- Preparation of shop drawings all coordinated for construction.
- Quality control
Planning and implementation of the commissioning and take – over of the project including recruitment and training of operational and maintenance staff where appropriate.